Parent-child relationship in Revolution

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 26 13:52:08 EST 2004

I don't know how others would do this but I would use a Custom Property
to store the name of the 'child' graphic or whatever. Then via script
move the child which ever way you want.
If you it is relative move than store the 'move' coordinates and then
move the  child by that.

Make a new custom property called CustPropChild (or whatever) and put
the name of the child graphic into it. You might have to put quotes
before and after the myChild.

on moveMe
	put the CustPropChild of me into myChild
	put the loc of me into myLoc
	set the loc of graphic myChild to myLoc
end moveMe

on mouseUp
	moveMe
end mouseUp

Others will help you more but the Custom Prop is great for storing
things like this associated with a particular graphic/field etc.

Tom