Printing Images

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Dec 23 14:58:52 EST 2004

With everyone talking about printing faults, I figured I should bring up one that I have noticed for a long time (even since MetaCard).

When I print an Image, it comes out all "spotty" looking.  Almost like it was printed on a 2 Dot's per Inch printer (Seriously).

Any ideas on this issue?  The image is usually located within a field, but I do remember that the same thing happening with images not residing in fields.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software