Keys pressed

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Dec 22 20:40:35 EST 2004

Paul Salyers wrote:
> I need to know how to do a keypressed function:
>
> EX:
>
> press the "I" and it will goto the Information card
>
>     Case Asc("I"), Asc("i")
>          Open instruction card
>     End case
>
> This is an VB example and I have the painful job of converting without
> much help in doc

There must be something in those 3,000 pages for ya' -- let's see what
we can find:

...launching Rev, clicking Documentation....
...flipped the option control to "Search for:", enter "key pressed"...

- blamo!:  found the keyDown and keyUp messages.

Check those out and you should have what you need.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation