help with screen resolution problems

PatGeorgeA at aol.com PatGeorgeA at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 11:36:25 EST 2004

Hi,
I have been developing software for testing in schools - built as a windows
standalone.  The program is made for a 1024 x 768 screen size (the card filling
about 2/3rds of the screen with a backdrop) - the stack is quite complex, it
contains lots script, lots of cards, each with different fonts, buttons and
fields.

Some of the computers we wanted to use are networked and set to a screen
resolution of 800 x 600.   Can anyone suggest a good solution to this?  The
easiest solution would be to change the resolution of the host computers during
testing - at the end change it back.  Would this be an okay thing to do and does
anyone have a script that would allow me to do this?   An alternative solution
would be to change everything on the stack?  Is this solution the best and is
there any easy way to do this?

I would be very grateful for any help.
thanks,
Patricia George