Standalone cuts off stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 21 18:09:17 EST 2004

On 12/21/04 7:07 AM, Frank D. Engel, Jr. wrote:

> The best solution I have found is to figure out the size as on
> Windows/UNIX (go into the menu builder and set the menu bar to display
> in the window, then use the property inspector on the stack window to
> check the height), and set the height to this in the preOpenStack
> handler.  No platform checks, no visible resize -- it just works.

Followup: it didn't work.

The height I want -- that is, the height of the scrolled stack plus the
menu bar height -- is 404. (This is the same as the card height.) I hard
coded it like this:

on preOpenStack
  set the height of this stack to 404
end preOpenStack

Built an app. It still got cut off. Blech. :(

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com