More questions from a newb

docmann docmann at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 07:03:39 EST 2004

Thank's everyone, I appreciate your insight.

>  the Rev lists archives in second position and the
> Rev doc for the details you will get in reading it :-)

I certainly can't argue with that. Although a lot of what I see here
in the list is still over my head skill wise, it's all very
interesting and helpful.

 It seems that I'm definitely on the way to becoming a "RevHead" since
I'm already to the point where I check the list before I check my
regular e-mail account. ;)
Much appreciated!
-Doc-