Missing Chunk Scripting Issue - Now Resolved

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Sat Dec 18 19:45:25 EST 2004

Richard,

Your solution worked perfectly and reduces the amount of code I need. Can't
ask for more than that! Totally agree with you regarding readability; in
fact, my handlers often have as many comments as code. Helps me to remember
what th'heck I was thinking when I wrote it!

Many thanks & Happy Holidays!

Barry

On 12/18/04 5:20 PM, "Richard Gaskin" allegedly flung into the void: