Digital Audio File/Quicktime Help

Steve Bonham sbonham at georgiasouthern.edu
Thu Dec 16 08:36:03 EST 2004

Hey Fred,

I think I can help- No problem on cutting a chunk from a larger file.
There are several ways to do so. I use QuickTime Pro and iMovie for
this, but there are lots of software options. iMovie will allow you
to fade the audio up and/or down so the start and stop are not so
abrupt.

On the other question--creating jump links inside QuickTime. I
haven't done this in a while but I used to use a tool called
Electrifer to accomplish just what you are describing. In effect the
"buttons" are additional image tracks that sit in a layer "atop" the
main video track. Each of these images can be hot-linked to a time
interval (min:sec:frames).

Tell me more?

Steve