revCopyFolder problems in Rev 2.5

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Wed Dec 15 04:48:12 EST 2004

Chris,

You might look at the code of revCopyFolder and see if it's doing
something different in 2.2 vs 2.5.  You can find the code by selecting
Application Browser and looking for the revLibrary stack, selecting
"card id 1002", then looking at the script for button "revCommon".  In
that script you'll find the code for revCopyFolder.  In 2.2 mine shows

     get shell ("cp -rf" && quote&pSrcFolder&quote &&
quote&pDestFolder&quote)

for OS X, with other values for System 9 and Windows.

-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/

On Dec 15, 2004, at 2:39 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com