Video_Input.rev

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Dec 15 01:50:22 EST 2004

>RevOnline - Learning Centre - Sample stacks has a Video Capture
>stack which I think is the same as the old Video_Input stack.
>
>Sarah

Thanks Sarah...but attempting to enter "Sample Projects" results in
an error "There was an error executing a script in stack revOnline. No more
information is available because the stack is password protected."

"Sample Scripts" is available but  "Sample Projects" is not. That would make
for a frustrating learning experience   :-/  for newbies.

Klaus sent me the stack anyway - now all I need is for someone to send
me a nice video camera   :-)

ciao
sims
EuroRevCon  2006