Process confusion on Windows XP

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 23:38:54 EST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to use Rev's process command on a Windows XP machine
(using Rev 2.5).

The goal is to:

open a cmd window

change directories

start a dos program (it is interactive) in the cmd window

read and write to the dos program

So far I have been able to open a cmd window but I notice that it is
different than the cmd window opened by windows (Start --> Run...
-->cmd).

The difference is the one opened by Rev only has a flashing cursor and
not the text and prompt that normally appears.

I would really appreciate it if someone can offer a suggestion or a
sample stack. Since the dos program is interactive I don't think that
there is any other Rev commands that would work?

thanks,

Glen