Sexuality and Runtime Revolution

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Sun Dec 12 17:27:35 EST 2004

> Hey guys. I'd be really, really surprised if this isn't bogus--not to
> mention highly offensive.

Folks, I'm sorry I didn't catch this sooner - was on the road and out of
contact for most of the day.

This is clearly a bogus mail, and will not be tolerated. The person
concerned will be put on strict moderation or banned from the list - I'm not
yet sure which.

Regards,

Heather
--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~