The question was Re: forum

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Sun Dec 12 16:58:28 EST 2004

At 15:07 12/12/2004, you wrote:
>So - what's your question Bob ?

Hi Alex. I want to call a stack from a standalone but I'm stuck right at
the begining.

All I want to make is a simple card database, have a new card created when
I ad a new entry (naturally) and have this saved. I realise that the way to
do this would be to have a template.rev file, then have the standalone
launch this no startup.

Even a one field card would get me started.

Ironically this is for my beginners database series nas I cant even do it
myself (been away from rev for too long)

Cheers
Bob