Ins and outs

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Dec 12 16:18:16 EST 2004

Judy Perry wrote:
 > Richard, what is the possibility of either a separately-sanctioned
 > Yahoo discussion group or the merging of the improve-docs thread
 > along with an improve-UI thread for the existing group?
 >

 > I am quite certain that all the real geeks have long since tired  of
 > reading our comments/rants/other regarding the usability of
 > Rev/Dreamcard.
 >
 > Perhaps if comments similar to those which have been offered on the
 > improve-docs group could be offered up and backed up with sound
 > research or reasoning, the company would be willing to take a look?

I think that's an excellent idea.

I just added a summary of current Transcript-related lists to my Rev
page: <http://www.fourthworld.com/rev/>

I'd be happy to add a new group to that list, or as you suggest it might
be worthwhile integrating that discussion into the RevDocs list.  The
RevDocs discussion is rather sparse these days, and the two issues --
documentation and learnability -- are closely related.

You might run the idea by the othes on the RevDocs list to see if there
are any objections, but expanding the discussion there gets my vote.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation