Sexuality and Runtime Revolution

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sun Dec 12 12:16:16 EST 2004

I agree with Andre. This could well be a serious college curriculum.
Although the sexist comments about the professor's secretary would surely
get him fired (perhaps he is tenured) at the least he will be suffering some
serious suing.

On 12/12/04 10:51 AM, "Magnus Hippolyte Batavia" <magnus at mail.maclaunch.com>
wrote:

> Here at Carthage College we are wanting lecturer to give
> course on sexuality of Runtime Revolution (when I say
> "mousedown" to my secretary Melanie, she has spontaneous
> filing problems). Here at Carthage College in Coyote,
> Wyoming, we are at the center of the community and want
> people to feel attracted by programming: and Runtime
> Revolution is very sexual. So we are wanting lecturer with
> PhD to come to our College and give lectures on said
> subject and real live demonstrations. Our program chief, Dr
> Bhatt, has written Transcript program to remote control
> vibrator; but stupid students want to study Buddhism.
>
> Melanie says she prefers me to do her in lunch break; not
> attending courses on programming - but she is stupid
> person; only good for filing.
>
> Magnus  Hippolyte Batavia, PhD, DSc, Sarvabhauma

            |    |    |
           )_)  )_)  )_)
          )___))___))___)\
         )____)____)_____)\\