me missing in actions...

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Dec 11 21:03:16 EST 2004

Andre Garzia wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> been a while since my last post, the problem was that due to a huge
> misfortune, after I arrived from Malta I got my good arm broken

I tried finding a right-handed Dvorak layout for OS X to send to Andre
(I went through the same thing when I broke my left elbow a few years
back), and while I was able to find one for Classic I haven't for OS X.

OS X includes the standard Dvorak, but right-handed Dvorak is designed
specifically for the one-armed user, and was a godsend for my
productivity while I was healing.  Windows ships with both right-handed
and left-handed Dvorak, but alas it seems Apple is behind the curve on
this one.

If you know where to find a right-handed Dvorak keyboard layout for OS
X, please send it to Andre and if you don't mind please CC me so I can
bookmark it; it's a valuable resource for those who need it.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation