Fwd: CrossPlatform Usability and Text Formatting

Anna Shn immunoteam at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 19:54:11 EST 2004

Hello,

I created a Revolution-Dreamcard standalone
application. I chose OS10 and Windows in the
Standalone Application Settings but, when I go to a PC
and open "immunology.exe", I lose all of the text
[size, style, font, etc] formatting I prepared in the
OS10 editing version. How can I make an application
which is truly cross-platform? Is there any way to
preserve the text formatting when I go to Windows [I already tried changing all the font to Times New Roman, which solved the problem of style but since Times in Windows is slightly different than in OS10, the text was shifted when I tried to run the standalone application on a PC]?

As a separate question, how it is possible to use HTML
within a field. Can I do something like "Hello!
my name is Anna? Where Hello is bold and Anna
is italicized within a single field?

Thank you!

Anna