DLL problem

Roger Amar Roger at logram.com
Fri Dec 3 16:43:00 EST 2004

Hello Gordon,

You are a very nice guy !
When I try to compile your project I get 120 errors; here are some samples of them :

Error   : identifier expected
shellapi.h line 53   DECLARE_HANDLE(HDROP);

Error   : illegal function definition
shellapi.h line 55   EXTERN_C DECLSPEC_IMPORT UINT STDAPICALLTYPE

Error   : illegal function definition
XCmdGlue.h line 39   } Xternal;

Error   : illegal function definition
ScanningServerPlugin.h line 5   void XCabort();

Error   : illegal function definition
ScanningServerPlugin.h line 6   char Xname[];

Error   : illegal function definition
ScanningServerPlugin.h line 7   Xternal Xtable[];

Maybe is missing something like a library or header ?

What do you think about ?

Roger;