arrowkey bug?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Dec 3 13:19:39 EST 2004

Hi Mark,

> On Dec 3, 2004, at 9:07 AM, Klaus Major wrote:
>
>> on arrowkey what
>>   switch what
>>    case "up"
>>      do1
>> end ...
>
> I am using it currently in one of my projects and it is working as it
> should.

Hmm, congrats :-)

> Any chance you could post the actual code?

:-)

on arrowkey was
   put was
  ## resulted in the correct arrowkey, and ONLY ONE
  switch was
   case "up"
     put "erste" into derbutton
     break
   case "right"
     put "naechste" into derbutton
     break
   case "down"
     put "letzte" into derbutton
     break
   case "left"
     put "vorige" into derbutton
     break
  end switch
  send "mouseup" to btn derbutton of cd 1 of stack (the navistack of me)
end arrowkey

This script work with key "left" and "right" as exspected...

With "up" the "left" with "down" the "right" is also executed
immediately...

> Are you running any front scripts?

No.
Just the one of MetaCard, but that does not interfere, honestly! ;-)

> Best regards,
> Mark Talluto
> http://www.canelasoftware.com

As is told, using "rawkeydown" works fine...

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de