Credit card processing

Hershel Fisch hershrev at realtorsgroup.us
Wed Dec 1 15:10:57 EST 2004

Hi gentlemen , you are missing the point . the question is  the same
way you could do CC payment thru an ms internet explorer app. that
connects to certain clearing houses this should be done from within a
RR window ? and the answer is there is an external from ???? I think
from Alt. to run explorer or ??? the other name from within RR.
Hershel