Credit card processing

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Dec 1 11:24:27 EST 2004

On Dec 1, 2004, at 7:50 AM, Richard Miller wrote:

> This is no different than the hundreds of solutions already provided
> on the Internet for processing a credit card through any given web
> site...except that this is done through a custom Rev browser; not
> Explorer.
>
> What Rev options are available to do this?
>
> Richard

You need to get a merchant account.  Which account makes a difference.
Some companies will allow you to process data over the net while others
will not.  Some leg work on your end will find the correct solution.
The company that will allow you to do this will provide an API to
access their network through your software.  Using the new SSL
encryption capabilities will be needed since I assume the data will be
done via the net automatically.

Your only obstacle is finding the right credit card processing company.
  The other suggestions pretty much cover your user input code.  You
will just need to write the sending and receiving code after you know
their API.

You might contact Kagi.  If the services and items you are selling are
inputed into their system, I think they will hand the processing for
you.  Not really sure, but your research will let you know.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto