shells win32

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Aug 30 04:45:58 EDT 2004

Hi Keith,

The shell is supported.
just try

shell("Dir c:\")

is it interactive? No. You can't have a result until the shell is
finished (XP, NT or W98 alike). Can it be fooled? Yes...

get shell("start dir c:\ /s > mylisting.txt")

then you can read the mylisting.txt file as it comes
if the file is not locked by the system (but it works
in this case).

cheers
Xavier