A Silly Thing I Did

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Aug 29 23:23:40 EDT 2004

> Well, I inadvertently pasted a picture in a script window.  I thought
> I had
> the text I wanted in my script on my clipboard.  Now, every script in
> my
> stack shows this picture and I can’t delete it.  How do I get rid of
> it?
> Jim

I've done this myself (although not with a picture). In my case, I quit
Rev making sure to say "Don't save" when it offered to save the script
editor. If you are already past this stage and have already saved the
"new improved" script editor, then there are a couple of options.

- reinstall Revolution (probably the quickest)
- use the Application Browser, show Rev UI elements in lists, find the
script editor, find your image and delete it that way, then save the
editor again.

Cheers,
Sarah