Sockets

Scott Slaugh xslaugh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 22:07:28 EDT 2004

  I've uploaded my networking library to revOnline.  It is under the
user xslaugh.  I have also uploaded a front end stack, which
demonstrates the use of the library.  This front end contains some
help, and the library has some comments in the script.
  This library currently uses datagram sockets to communicate, since
they worked better for the job I originally designed this stack for.
Beware that data sent is not verified.  I do plan to add a version
that does not use datagrams to communicate at some point in the
future.
  Any comments on this are welcome!

Scott Slaugh