Documentation in 2.5 - still doesn't show correct document - gives xmlerr

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 27 19:09:48 EDT 2004

Am I missing something here?

When I open the documentation and click on dictionary, I get a list of
terms at the left. However, when I select an item (highlight OR
double-click on) from this list (regardless of item chosen), what gets
displayed at the right is STILL  "xmlerr, bad document id xmlerr, bad"

At this point, I'd be glad to get as far as Dan describes.

What am I doing wrong?