RevZilla - What Should Be Done Next?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Aug 26 21:48:13 EDT 2004

On 8/26/04 3:15 PM, "Jay Madren" <JaysLists at triad.rr.com> wrote:

> Ken,
>
> Well, I've got 3 that are all equally important. :)
>
> Either make the bug display form wider or make it remember its size when I
> change it.  Needed because, at least on my system, line breaks in the
> description seem to be hard coded, so then of course your line wrapping
> doesn't really reformat it properly to better fit the space.

Agreed. I'll add that to my list.

> Add Version to the bug list table.  To help with conserving space, you could
> get rid of the Priority column (no one hardly uses it - almost all of them
> are P2).

Sounds good.

> Need a way to easily select a range of choices from the drop-down lists in
> search.  On bugzilla I can do this by clicking on one entry then
> shift-clicking on another to select all entries in between.  This is useful
> for, lets say, quickly selecting all versions except 2.5.

Actually, if you select more than one thing from the same popup menu in
Search (the ones under the separator line), the label will change to
"Multiple" and you'll get multiple checkmarks next to them which will
indicate that you can search on mutiple items within a popup menu. Let me
know if this will work for you; if not, let me know what you'd like to do
instead (or in addition).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/