RevZilla - What Should Be Done Next?

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Aug 26 21:21:09 EDT 2004

Please fix it so that the update function which loads the pop-up buttons
always works. I can't use Revzilla anymore to post a bug because it will say
"Retreving data from Bugzilla" but never load it into the pop-up buttons.
 Version 1.1.2

Also when reporting bugs with the 2.5b2 we are supposed to upload the
compressed log. It would be nice if we had a button for that..

On 8/26/04 2:27 PM, "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:

> I'm getting ready to have some time available to enhance RevZilla, and want
> to make sure that I am adding things in the order that people will most want
> them. The current version is 1.1.2, and I have a 1.1.3 that hasn't been
> released yet, but has the following additions:
>
> - Added support for Firefox to the OS X browser list
> - Added info about trying to use AOL with RevZilla
> - A few cosmetic adjustments
>
> So for those of you who use RevZilla, can you please let me know what would
> be your top 2 features you'd like to see added? Based on feedback, that will
> allow me to determine which is most needed by the Rev community.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software
> Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/