revspeech.dll - three questions

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Wed Aug 25 23:31:06 EDT 2004

Tuviah,

When the 2.5 release is ready for public consumption (I don't have it),
where would the revspeech.dll file be placed in order to provide the
text-to-speech function?

Will there be any difference in how I am to code the handler between OSX and
XP versions of the distribution?

Where may I DL the 2.5 beta?

Thanks,
Barry