Text to Speech in windows

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Aug 25 18:33:41 EDT 2004

Well, I, as a Mac user, for one, do not agree.  I was happy when TTS was
made available for Windows, as well as when Jonathan made a Windows
version of Shakobox.

I don't want features to be broken under windows... and this isn't because
it affects my bottom line (thin as it is), either.

OTOH, consider the perspective of the perhaps typical Mac Rev user:  we've
become accustomed to such things as TTS and scripted musical notation, and
(for others) tying AppleScript to our stacks.  To not have these things
would be a step backwards for us.

Perhaps now that Tuviah is aware of the issue, it will be fixed.  That's
my hope, anyway...

Judy