[ANN] Web Photos Pro 1.0b10 and FREE license keys...

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Tue Aug 24 12:17:40 EDT 2004

Hello all,

Version 1.0b10 of Web Photos Pro (written in Revolution) for Mac OS X
and Windows XP/2000 is available for download.

I'm offering a free license key to Web Photos Pro v1.0 to anyone on the
RunRev lists who uses the product to upload 3 or more albums with at
least 10 photos in each album.  Simply send me a url of the albums
you've uploaded, and I'll send you a free license key when the product
ships.

Home page: http://www.webphotospro.com/
Downloads:  http://www.webphotospro.com/downloads/
Release notes:
http://www.webphotospro.com/archives/category/release-notes/

-- Frank Leahy

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/