Silent beeps

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 23 18:14:06 EDT 2004

On 8/23/04 2:38 PM, Pierre Sahores wrote:

 > Don't have MacOS 10.2.8 there anymore but only the 10.3.5. Just could
 > test the beep command from the messagebox under 2.2.1 and 2.5b2 and all
 > worked fine.

Yes, it works for me in 10.3.5 too, just not in 10.2.8. But thanks to
you and Chris and Paul for double-checking. I don't like to enter
Bugzilla reports until I know the problem really is with Revolution.

I can't figure out what's stopping the beeps though. It has been silent
for some weeks, persists through restarts and relaunches, and isn't
related to the system volume (which is on.)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com