Rev 2.2 Windows player object bug

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Aug 19 18:26:27 EDT 2004

All,

A few weeks ago I remember reading a thread regarding a player object
bug in Rev 2.2 Windows that caused a sound to stop playing before it
reached its end, but only if the player object was invisible. The
workaround was to move the player offscreen.

I've searched the archives and bugzilla to try to learn whether this
has been reported and/or resolved, but couldn't find anything. Could
someone with a better memory than mine please let me know the status of
this bug (or at least where to look for it.)

Thanks.

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University