Stack is momentarily solid white (flicker) - OSX

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Sat Aug 21 18:00:59 EDT 2004

Scott, Ken, et al.,

I have found a way to eliminate the flicker:

1. I set the loc of the stack to "-5000,-5000"
2. Then I set did a "go to the stack"
3. Then I moved the stack to the desired location

No flicker of any kind. But there is a caveat:

This works great with any stack as long as its style is not modal or is
not being made modal by the modal command.

Thanks for your thoughts,

Jerry