Should I wait for 2.5 to be released?

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 20 08:53:19 CDT 2004


Can't beat that!

On Aug 20, 2004, at 9:50 AM, Kevin Miller wrote:

> On 20/8/04 5:46 am, "Paul Arnott" <paul at psystems.com.au> wrote:
>
>> I'm keen to get started with Rev, but am wondering whether I should 
>> wait
>> for ver2.5 to be released. As I read it, a Rev license doesn't entitle
>> you to any upgrades. I've had a look at 2.5 and it has some features I
>> would like, such as SSL. My question is should I wait, or should I go
>> with 2.2?
>
> No need to wait, if you purchase now you will get a free upgrade to 
> 2.5 when
> it ships.  Put a note on your order if you want a 2.5 key with it now. 
>  We
> announced this when we first started testing beta 1 (though I don't 
> think I
> posted that information again since).
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kevin
>
> Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
> Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
>



More information about the use-livecode mailing list