Should I wait for 2.5 to be released?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Aug 20 08:50:39 CDT 2004


On 20/8/04 5:46 am, "Paul Arnott" <paul at psystems.com.au> wrote:

> I'm keen to get started with Rev, but am wondering whether I should wait
> for ver2.5 to be released. As I read it, a Rev license doesn't entitle
> you to any upgrades. I've had a look at 2.5 and it has some features I
> would like, such as SSL. My question is should I wait, or should I go
> with 2.2?

No need to wait, if you purchase now you will get a free upgrade to 2.5 when
it ships.  Put a note on your order if you want a 2.5 key with it now.  We
announced this when we first started testing beta 1 (though I don't think I
posted that information again since).

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools



More information about the use-livecode mailing list