Script shortcut in b2?

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Aug 19 10:46:11 EDT 2004

Before I bugzilla this, could anyone confirm whether the command-option
click shortcut for opening scripts is working for you in 2.5b2? I'm on
Mac OS  X 10.3.5. I know it was working in b1, and I thought it was
working at first under b2, but I can't make it work. (Yes I did check
the preference setting--it's on.)

wait 300 seconds -- while I check something....

Okay, I just installed 2.5b2 on my laptop and the shortcut works as
advertised. What could cause this feature to suddenly stop working? I
did have a hang once and had to force quit 2.5b2.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University