Standalone still active in Windows Task Manager (XP) after Quitting

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Aug 17 11:42:31 EDT 2004

On 8/17/04 8:45 AM, "PaulBuzzy at aol.com" <PaulBuzzy at aol.com> wrote:
> Now, I have run into a major problem when I create the standalone. When I
> open and close ScrapDiary, ³ScrapDiary.exe² shows up in the list of processes
> in
> the Windows Task Manager running under Windows XP.

Paul,

Are you officially executing a "quit" command, or are you just letting the
closure of the last stack window handle that for you? If it is the latter,
could you test trapping "closeStackRequest" on your final window and doing
an official "quit", like:

on closeStackRequest
  quit
end closeStackRequest

And then let us know what happened so we can troubleshoot this further...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com