Videoclip playback

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 16 21:21:52 EDT 2004

More information on videoclip problem.  When I went back to try this
again, I WAS able to play the QuickTime .mov clip both in the
application browser (by double clicking on the clip) and from a script.

However, the .mpg  (mpeg-1 compressed) file still does not work. I did
try opening the MPEG file in QuickTime player and it played just fine
that way.

The only other difference between the two files is size: the .mov file
is 1.6 meg, the MPEG file is between 9 and 10 megs. Is there a size
limit on imported videoclips?

Marian