Standalone failure for Mac PPC 9.2

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Aug 16 13:36:48 EDT 2004

Yes, it was compressed as .sit   but it unstuffs to the point of
appearing correctly on the desk top as  an unstuffed .rev file... then
unexpectedly quits on boot.. (in classic)

Are you say that even if it unstuffs and outputs an apparently
unstuffed file that an old Stuffit could have created a bad file?...
OK, will just have to try it.

As for Monte's and Andre's recommendations... it doesn't even get that
far..

Thanks.