checking/unchecking menus after a menu with cascading

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Aug 15 20:22:43 EDT 2004

On 8/15/04 5:14 PM, "Troy Rollins" <troy at rpsystems.net> wrote:

> 1a) The PARENT of the submenu item does not generate an event when a
> mouseup occurs on it.
>
> 1b) The menuItem which has a submenu, does not generate an event when a
> mouseup occurs on it.
>
> 1c) The item which you put your mouse on, from which the submenu
> appears, does not generate an event when a mouseup occurs on it.
>
> 1d) The source item for the submenu, does not generate an event when a
> mouseup occurs on it.

Troy, can you be a bit clearer? I don't think I've got it yet...

;-)

"First thou shalt take out the holy pin, then shalt thou count to three, no
more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of
the counting shall be three. Four thou shalt not count, nor shalt thou count
to two, excepting that thou shalt then proceed to three. Five is right out!
Once the number three, being the third number be reached, is spoken, then
lobbest thou thy holy hand grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being
naughty in my sightŠshalt snuff it.

Amen."

:-)

Ken Ray