checking/unchecking menus after a menu with cascading menus

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Aug 15 18:16:36 EDT 2004

moe2 at shaw.ca wrote:
> my sincere apologies for using this site to debug your software. i was
> writing in to verify my findings BEFORE putting in a bugzilla that would
> have wasted your (an RR persons) time if my findings were incorrect

I haven't seen a post from a RunRev employee yet.  I work for Fourth
World and Jacque works for HyperActive Software.

> very sorry for coming across as though i had an expectation of an
> obligation. no such expectation was intended. this was simply a plea (and a
> bit of a challenge) for help after ³days² of winding my way through how
> transcript manipulates menus ... essentially your thought process since you
> contributed to the creation of RR
>
> ... no charge for finding this bug in transcript and the RR documentation

If you'll kindly post your note to Bugzilla with the fix Scott Kinder
posted here yesterday, chances are good that Monte will update the docs
in time for the v2.5 release.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation