sound in revolution nr. 666

Bruce Laidlaw wbl at wilddsl.net.au
Sun Aug 15 06:03:35 EDT 2004

Thanks, guys,

I've changed the script to 'play audioclip "applause.wav"' and imported
the sound as a control. However, it now doesn't work on Mac.

Do I need to have two versions of each sound? I would then use the
systemVersion to see what operating system the program is on.

I don't particularly want to have two versions of the runrev stack, one
for mac and one for windows. Is that what everone else does?

Bruce
PS. Klaus, my street number is 666. How did you know?