Open GL tools

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sat Aug 14 11:20:54 EDT 2004

On Aug 14, 2004, at 5:24 AM, Scott Rossi wrote:
> Since I haven't seen any responses to this yet, I thought I'd chime in
> on
> behalf of the iGame3D folks.  They have had a very cool and complex
> external
> (Windows/Mac) in the works for some time now (see the list archives).
> They
> are primarily interested in creating a game development environment,
> but
> have already tapped into much of what openGL offers.

This must be what I was referring to when I said -

>> Somebody was doing some work on it, but apparently gave up. Kevin
>> Miller was trying to get it back on track, but it didn't sound very
>> positive to me. Who knows?

Apparently, Scott knows something more. ;-)

However, the last messages which were posted to this list from the
iGames folks were extremely negative in tone, and indicated that they
were pretty luke-warm on completing it. It would be good to hear that
they were actually going to finish it.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.