sound in revolution

Bruce Laidlaw wbl at wilddsl.net.au
Thu Aug 12 23:23:57 EDT 2004

Hi, Steve, Judy, Klause,

Sorry, I've only been have half-attending/understanding. I have a HC
stack with the line

play "applause"

"Applause" was just a HC sound file. Translated into Rev the new stack
works fine on Mac and Windows. However the only Windows machine I can
test it on has QT intalled. Are you saying this won't work if QT is not
installed in the Windows machine?

If I change the script to 'play audioclip "applause.wav"' AND install a
"applause.wav" into my Rev stack then it should play fine on Windows
machines without Quicktime?

Steve, what do you mean by "One has to script the player bit...."?

Thanks
Bruce