Educational uses for Rev

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Aug 12 14:05:48 EDT 2004

Thanks, Gregory, for this insight.

I find it particularly interesting given that I just finished a master's
in instructional design & technology... in which the mantra seemed to be
"web uber alles".  And, like you, I tended to disagree.

I think the problem with the web uber alles folks is that they do not
possess the ability (much less the interest, I guess) of producing
standalone interactive courseware.  So what we get is alot of form
trumping function.

A pity...

Judy