Mysterious gray color

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 11 12:55:28 EDT 2004

On 8/11/04 8:24 AM, Bill wrote:

> Thanks for that info. But I guess my real question is the WYSIWG dilemma.
> The gray background is only visible when you print the card. So if the
> system gray color is showing through why does it appear white when you look
> at the card?
>
> I have solved it by setting the stack background color to white but my gripe
> is that he gray color is invisible except when printing and I think that is
> a RUNREV fault which should be corrected.

Maybe; it depends on how you are doing your printing. If you are using
the pre-built Revolution printing commands ("revPrintText", etc.) then
it could be a Rev problem. These Rev handlers create temporary stacks to
produce the printout and may not be setting the background color
correctly (I'd have to go check, I can't remember.) If you are creating
your own printing stack, then you'll have to remember to set the
background color on that before running a print job.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com