use-revolution Digest, Vol 11, Issue 49

Kaj Schwermer kaj37 at mac.com
Wed Aug 11 12:28:38 EDT 2004

Mark,

Thanks for the inspiration!  Speaking of novices and creating apps for
the educational market.  I haven't seen the beginning of this thread
and am a complete neophyte as far as programming goes, but am extremely
interested in potential uses of Rev for the educational market.  I run
a small chain of language schools here in Osaka, Japan and have been
working in the language education field for nearly a decade here in
this country, specializing in children's education. The English
language education market is a multibillion dollar market in this
country alone, but decent software (language teaching in Asia) is few
and far between.  I would be very interested in hearing more about what
you have to say about potential applications in this field.

Kaj Schwermer