Rev's Web-centricity (was: Rev's Mac-Centricity (Was: Plea to sell Dan's book widely))

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Mon Aug 9 08:38:53 EDT 2004

> an organized place for things like
> release announcements, Plat-x issues, Heather news, etc...

! This made me laugh. Heather news? Is that like the weather, only about a
creeping heath plant? "Today the heather is growing well on the mountains,
och aye indeed, and will be blooming in the gloamin fornenst the nicht the
nicht..."

I've been following this debate with interest and at its conclusion will see
what items can be gleaned from it for our marketing program. I should say
that most of these issues have been debated, tried where appropriate or are
under consideration.

Cheers

The Heather News Team
--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~