First update for vector to pdf

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 23:12:31 EDT 2004

on Sun, 8 Aug 2004 10:27:06 -0700
Jim Hurley wrote:

> We all owe Alejandro a big debt of gratitude for
> this utility.

Actually is my pleasure to give something back,
to all of you who freely share your knowledge
with all the developers.

> Finally we can export graphic objects out of RR--
> this was the facility I missed most from SuperCard.

i'll like that a SuperCard developer port this code
to his platform. Do you some SuperCard developers
that will be interested in using this code in
their programs? In this way, with more people
working in the same project, faster and better
evolves the code.

> If we had a list of the
>"Run Rev Utility Contributor of the Year"

i'll accept a nomination but only for
"Run Rev Utility Contributor of the WEEK" ;-)

Remember that you could help anytime.
This code is far from finished.
I foresee that implementing most of the
pdf specs will take a lot of time and trials.

al

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/