Plea to sell Dan's book widely

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 6 10:10:47 EDT 2004

On Thursday, August 5, 2004, at 09:33 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:

> Convincing a book distributor that Revolution has as much appeal to
> the unwashed masses as iTunes?
>
> Good luck with that one.
> --
> Troy

Amazon.com has a small publisher section that would allow Dan /
Revolution to sell his book from the Amazon website. His book would pop
up for any requests for books on Runtime Revolution. Of course Dan
would need to take a 50% reduction in earnings to ask for that level of
exposure and the percentage of loss to him might even be greater.  It
might be better to advertise the existence of his book and keep selling
it direct. What you are really saying is that more Revolution exposure
would be nice. Advertising could handle both issues and earn enough
from it to pay for the print runs.

<mtml>
    <my two="cents" name="Mark"> 2 </my>
</mtml>